*** Coronavirus Info (updated 10/9/2020): The office of Dr. Kaloi-Chen is taking the following precautions and we are doing our best to protect your health and that of our community:
Until 10/31/20 (may be extended): The office will be postponing all IN-PERSON appts. w/ the exception of emergencies or specific requests (upon discretion).
Dr. Kaloi-Chen is now available for TELEHEALTH appts. Please call our office to schedule or change your in-person appt into a telehealth appt at 808-201-3522. Online scheduling for telehealth is NOW AVAILABLE via the portal.
Please see below for further information:
1) TELEHEALTH (aka virtual/video appts)
-Most insurance plans (i.e. Kaiser, HMSA, UHA, HMAA) cover this service.
-We are currently planning to use the same platform (SimplePractice) that many of you have already been using to schedule appointments and complete online forms. Please refer to the "Getting Started with Telehealth” guide for basic tips and instructions. It is quite easy! You can use any smartphone, tablet or computer with a camera and microphone so long as you are in a private space.
-When scheduling a telehealth appt via the portal, please choose your LOCATION as: "Telehealth/Virtual Appt"
2) IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS (temporary scheduling policy, subject to change)
Please adhere to the following conditions:
- If you are experiencing symptoms of ILLNESS, please do NOT come in for your appt. Please call us or use the online patient portal to reschedule. During this time, all missed appt fees due to illness will be waived.
- If you or someone in your household has had contact with a confirmed or under evaluation case of COVID-19, please POSTPONE your scheduled appt for at least 14 days.
- If you have traveled ANYWHERE OUT OF STATE, please do NOT attend or schedule an appt within at least 14 days of returning and are showing no symptoms of illness.
We are taking extra steps to regularly and frequently clean and sanitize the office. The building management office has also assured us that they are doing the same in common areas of the building.
As always, if you are unable to keep your appt or would like to reschedule, please contact our office or use the online patient portal link above as soon as possible.
Dr. Janalle Kaloi-Chen is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and is committed to serving you as the situation evolves. You will be notified of any changes to services accordingly. If you have an urgent concern, please call the office.